Enspire Dental is now open for all your dental care needs.
To prepare for your upcoming appointment, please read the following patient protocols on how to safely visit Enspire Dental.
- Please notify us via text or phone call at (734) 663-6777 when you are in our parking lot. To maximize social distancing, we encourage you to wait in your car until you are called in for your appointment.
- We ask that the patient come into the office alone. If necessary, one caregiver or family member may come in with the patient.
- A face mask is required to enter the building. This mask should cover your mouth and nose, and should be worn at all times other than when we are actively working in your mouths.
- Prior to your appointment, we will take your temperature and give you a brief health screening.
- We ask you to use the hand sanitizer that we have available when you come into the office.
- Social distancing, whenever possible, will be practiced so there may be other changes as we try to keep to six feet apart.
Enspire Dental is Greater Ann Arbor’s most advanced provider of cosmetic and comprehensive dentistry.
Our patients experience well-being, self-confidence, and invigoration with each and every visit – this is our promise to you.