The team at Enspire Dental is committed to providing the most advanced services to our patients in a warm and relaxed state of the art facility. We welcome you to view our Smile Gallery of proud patients.
Enspire offers extensive services and support for optimal oral health for you and your family.
How does fluoride benefit my teeth?
Fluoride works in three ways:
- Fluoride strengthens the tooth surface making teeth more resistant to decay.
- Fluoride will interfers with the growth of bacteria that causes cavities.
- Fluoride helps to re-mineralize enamel in the early stages of tooth decay.
At what age should I consider sealants for my children?
Once permanent molar start appearing at approximately age 6, one can consider sealants at age 7 or older. Sealants are very effective in preventing cavities.
What are the benefits of digital dentistry at Enspire?
At Enspire we have two types of digital services. First is the digital x-ray. A sensor is placed in the mouth just like an x-ray film. With digital it takes less time to capture an image which means less radiation for the patient – a matter of seconds for an image to appear on the computer screen.
Another type of digital service at Enspire is Digital Impressions. A small camera is used to scan the teeth for an impression. The image file is then sent electronically to the equipment for creating models and a crown is fabricated to fit your tooth. Some procedures can be done in one day! A digital impression removes the need for a traditional impression, or what most patients refer to as the GOO!
Healthy Back to School Tips….
According to the Michigan Dental Association, children lose 51 million school hours a year due to dental emergencies. What can you do to assure the best oral health for your children?
- Get a dental checkup, making sure preventive measures are in place
- Limit soda pop consumption – lots of sugar!
- Wear a mouth guard. Enspire is a authorized provider of Under Armour mouthguards
- Pack healthy school snacks. Chewy fruity snacks often get stuck in the teeth.
Healthy snack ideas:
- Celery and flavored cream cheese
Carrot sticks and ranch dip
- Yogurt – drinkable yogurt drinks are great!